It’s not about perfect behaviour.
It’s about passionate hearts.
The Spiritual Parenting Workshops are based on the book Spiritual Parenting by Dr. Michelle Anthony. They are designed to train parents to have the eternal in mind, to create environments that put their children in the path of the Divine while trusting God to do the transformation that only he can do. The workshops will involve a mix of video-teaching, small group discussion, and take-home reflections.
Why? We want to equip families to pass down a living faith to the next generation. We also believe that is valuable to provide a space for parents to process their parenting journey—the highs and lows and everything in between—with other parents.
When & Where? Sunday mornings from 10:30am – 12:00pm. This workshop will take place upstairs at the same time as SpotON! and the gathering. While each session builds on the next, they stand alone as well, giving parents the option to attend all six sessions or only one. Here are the dates of the workshops:
- Oct. 15 Session 1: Awakening to Spiritual Parenting
- Nov. 19 Session 2: Environments for Cultivating Faith and Storytelling
- Dec. 17 Session 3: Identity and Faith Community
- Jan. 21 Session 4: Service and Out of the Comfort Zone
- Feb. 18 Session 5: Responsibility and Course Correction
- Mar. 18 Session 6: Love and Respect, Knowing, and Modeling
Who? Parents of children and youth are invited to attend these workshops.
Advanced registration for the workshops is required. Please fill out the form below if you plan to attend the upcoming session.